We would like to inform you that we, Octopus Technology Digital Solutions Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), use various cookies on our website located at https://panel.tvoctopus.net/ (“Site”).
As a company, we would like to emphasize that we show utmost sensitivity in processing the
personal data of our website visitors/users in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and other relevant legislation (“Personal Data Protection Legislation”).
What is a cookie
Cookies are small text files, typically made up of letters or numbers, that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow for the device to be recognized, making it easier to navigate the site and enhance your browsing experience.
What Are Your Personal Data Processed Through Cookies?
Through cookies, your usage and visit habits on the Site, session information, past transactions, and navigation information are processed.
As a company, we process your personal data consisting of cookies we collect through log files, empty gif files, and/or third-party sources, in accordance with the KVK legislation and for the limited purposes outlined below:
- We process your navigation information on the Site in order to provide better service to our Site visitors, which is shared with third parties for this purpose only and stored securely.
- Your past transactions are stored in order to create a summary of your preferences.
- Functional and analytical cookies are used to analyze how the Site is used and to improve your user experience on the Site.
The Company may match the information collected through different methods online and offline, or collected from you at different times on the Site, and may use this information together with information obtained from other sources such as third parties.
What Types of Cookies Are Used?
We process the cookies related to the visitors and users of the internet site mentioned above. However, both first-party cookies (placed directly by us) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than us) are used on our website. The types of first-party cookies we use and are responsible for are as follows:
Essential Cookies: These are cookies that are necessary for the proper functioning of the functions on the Site and for the complete delivery of the service provided through the address. For example, authentication cookies that come into effect when you log in to the address ensure that your session that is active when you switch from one page to another continues. Disabling these cookies may render the functions unusable.
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that are used to enhance the functionality of the site and provide our visitors with faster and better service, and remain valid until they are deleted by you through your browser or until their expiration date. These cookies are used to remember your preferences and personalize your use. They include cookies that save your login password and keep your session open, so you don’t have to enter your password multiple times during each visit, and cookies that recognize and remember you on your subsequent visits to the site.
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies used during your visit to the Site and are deleted when you close your browser. These cookies do not contain personal data and help reduce the need to transfer personal data over the internet. You can delete or block these cookies; however, disabling these cookies may result in decreased Site performance and limited user experience.
Performance/Analytics Cookies: Performance and analytics cookies are used to improve the website. They are used by the website to estimate the number of unique visitors, identify the most important search engine keywords leading to a webpage, or track browsing behavior on the website.
Targeting and Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to create your profile and display ads related to your interests. They are also used to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign and limit the number of times an ad is displayed. These cookies are usually placed on advertising networks with the permission of the website owner (e.g., social media sites). Information about your website visit is shared with advertisers and other organizations. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not be able to experience targeted ads on different websites.
Functionality and Preference Cookies: These cookies allow the website to personalize its content based on the preferences of the users who visit the site. It is possible to prevent the use of these cookies.
How Can You Control Cookie Usage?
Visiting and using our website at https://panel.tvoctopus.net/ does not require processing of cookies; you have the option to personalize your cookie preferences by changing your browser settings.
If you choose to block all cookies in your browser settings, you can still use our website; however, in this case, you may not have access to all of our website’s features or your access may be limited, and the quality of your user experience may be reduced.
What are your rights as a data subject?
Under Article 11 of the KVKK, you have the right to:
- Learn whether your personal data is being processed or not
- Request information on whether your personal data has been processed
- Learn the purpose of the processing and whether it is being used for its intended purpose
- Know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred, whether within the country or abroad
- Request correction of any incomplete or inaccurate personal data and request that such corrections be communicated to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred
- Object to any results that may have a negative impact on you, which have been obtained solely through the analysis of personal data using automated systems
- Request compensation for any damages incurred due to unlawful processing of personal data
Please note that your rights under Article 11 of the KVKK are reserved. You can exercise these rights by filling out all the information specified in the relevant person application form on our website, preferably:
- By coming in person to our company at Huzur Mah. Fatih Cad. No:67/16 Sarıyer/İSTANBUL address
- By sending a written request via notary or registered mail to ensure identification and prevent the release of information to unauthorized persons
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using a secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or the electronic mail address previously communicated to Octopus Technology Digital Solutions Inc. and registered in our systems, or by using other methods that may be determined by the Board in the future.